Field BB2/SF1 - Turf Baseball Field
= Unavailable = Available
Log in to Request
Malden, MA 02148
|BB2 (also known as “Kezer Field”) is a baseball/multi-sport synthetic turf field at Pine Banks Park. In the spring and summer, the field is used solely as a baseball field. In the fall, the outfield is used as a soccer and field hockey field and is designated as “SF1”. This field is accommodated with lights. Depending upon availability, this field can be rented.
|Artificial Field Rules
- Field availability is at the discretion of park staff
- Field maintenance of any kind is prohibited
- No soft toss into fencing
- No gum, food, glass, or smoking on surface
- No metal spikes
- No dogs on playing surface
- Keep fields/bench areas clean
- Base Rate - $100/hour
- Discount Rate (after 30 hours of reservations) - $50/hour
- Lighting -$25/hour
- Tournaments - $100/hr
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.